With the widespread access to 4-color copiers, color printers/scanners and desktop publishers, anti-counterfeit protection of tickets is becoming a must. These security issues dictate that all your event tickets, passes, and other ticket types available to the public prior to use at your venue, should have some form of anti-counterfeit (security) protection. Our tickets are the most professional-looking and secure tickets available because we have so many technologies at our disposal. Our tickets are printed on industry-standard 100-lb cover ticket stock paper. Each ticket will have one or more of the following ten (10) built-in security elements: –
1. Sequential Numbering: Printed on both the ticket body and stub;
2. Foil Element(s): This includes gold, silver or holographic foils. They are a great deterrent! They are visible to the human eye but NOT duplicatable on a photocopier or inkjet printer.
3. Embossing or Debossing: These are techniques that raise or lower the print or image on the ticket so that when you touch it you can feel the image or text.
4. SoftTouch® Finish: This is my favorite! It gives tickets a velvety soft surface feel. We have several options for doing this. One option makes the tickets waterproof and tear-resistant (except in the perforation between the body and the stub). When combined with the sequential numbering and embossing (ticket body) will be an excellent fool-proof, high-class and yet affordable anti-counterfeit option.
5. UV Security Paper: For added fraud prevention and security, we have UV Security Paper to ensure your tickets cannot be copied. Our UV Security paper has invisible ink which can only be seen when viewed under a black light, making it simple and fast to validate tickets. The invisible ink will not affect images or text on your ticket when viewed under natural light. The only drawback is that you will need to invest in UV flashlights.
6. U/V Blacklight Invisible Ink: The image or text printed with this ink is only visible when exposed to a certain wavelength UV light;
7. Spot Gloss Printing: For increased fraud prevention and security, you can choose to have gloss-marks printed on the front or back of each ticket. The gloss-marks (faint dotted lines or text or images) are clear varnish but can be verified visually by just moving the item. Best for large quantity order over 1,000.
8. Serial Numbers: Printed on both the ticket body and stub;
9. Barcode: Printed on either the ticket body and/or the ticket stub – need a barcode reader;
10. Miscellaneous Tamper-proof Design Features: We can add such things as perforations, round cornering, ColorLogic ® multi-color metallic inks, pearlized paper, etc. Best for large quantity orders of 1,000 or more.
Turn any everyday event into a Hollywood or Broadway Show with glamorous tickets! Spice up your next party, show or fundraiser with a themed Event ticket, featuring a performer’s silhouette and the blaze of marquis lights as the backdrop, plus security numbering and ten more lines of custom text. Just give us your ticket design and theme information and let our designers do the work and you’ll start packing the house in no time.
- Matching publicity materials;
- Approximately 5.63″ x 2.0″;
- Security logo on back of tickets
- Serial numbers improve security and make bookkeeping simple;
- Perforated 2.0″ stubs for added security and easy re-entry;
- Matching #6 1/2 envelopes can be added to your order
Ticket Order Pricing*
Minimum order 50!
*Additional security features such as gold or silver foil, UV Paper, and/or embossing can be added for additional cost.
Additional Themed Products to enhance your event … available from Bass Printing include Posters, flyers, invitations, raffle tickets, drinks tickets, wrist bands,
11” x 17” Posters
Minimum order 10!
8.5” x 11” Flyers
Minimum order 25!
Start advertising your events now and collecting accolades!
Matching Event Kit
Matching A2 envelopes can be added to your order
4.25” x 2.75”
Minimum order 50!
Flat Size: 5.5″ x 18″, Folded Size: 5.5″ x 6.75″ Color Printing, full bleed, High quality, low cost
5.5” x 18” Table Tent
Minimum order 25!
Choose an ID as glamorous as your special occasion. The VIP Event Badge features enough room for event, name, and image, all on a compact badge.
- Approximate size: 2.75″ x 4.25″
- Color printing, full bleed
- Optional lanyard slot
- Matching lanyards can be added to your order.
- Pricing same as the Drink Tickets above.
Easily coordinate all your event attendees with the right event badges too from Bass Printing. Order matching tickets, flyers, and invitations in a matching event kit with professional printing from bassprinting.com!